Gross Says Fed Won’t Raise Rate Based on Strong Jobs ReportBy
Says U.S. economy isn’t as ‘hunky-dory’ as June number shows
He is shorting ‘artificially-priced’ high-yield bonds
June’s strong job report probably won’t change the Federal Reserve’s decision on when to raise interest rates, said Bill Gross of Janus Capital Group Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts