France Can Lead Way on Bank-Failure Loss Rules, Koenig SaysBy and
European Commission pushing to unify rules on creditor losses
French working on new category of senior non-preferred debt
European Union policy makers in Brussels would do well to look to Paris as they push to unify rules for imposing losses on the bondholders of failing banks, according to Elke Koenig, head of the euro area’s central resolution authority.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas