Fed Rate Bets Are Rising But Nowhere Near Month-Ago Level: ChartBy
Traders have boosted bets on the Federal Reserve raising interest rates after the surge in U.S. payrolls last month surpassed all 89 estimates in a Bloomberg survey. While the odds almost doubled for a hike at meetings in December and February of next year, they’re still well below levels predicted at the start of June as investors weigh the outlook for U.S. growth and the impact of Britain’s vote to leave the European Union on the global economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas