Chilean Prices Rise More Than Forecast as CPI Stays Above TargetBy
Consumer prices rose 4.2% in June from the year earlier
Central bank kept interest rate unchanged at 3.5% last month
Chilean consumer prices rose more than expected in June, leaving the annual inflation rate above the target range, even as the country endures its third year of sluggish growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day