Brexit Turmoil Seen Spurring Race for Office Space in EuropeBy , , and
Regus anticipates jump in inquiries for Frankfurt office space
Paris, Amsterdam and Dublin could also benefit from job moves
Regus Plc, the world’s largest provider of serviced offices, is speeding up expansion plans in Frankfurt ahead of an anticipated surge in inquiries from financial firms leaving London. In Amsterdam, demand for its workspaces is already rising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill