Bear Market Won’t Stop Gnawing Small Caps Even After BrexitBy
Small caps lead market but two strategists cautious on group
July is weakest month historically for Russell 2000 Index
Don’t let the recent rally fool you, U.S. small-cap stocks still are digging out from their wintertime bear-market selloff. And anyone expecting relief this month stands to be disappointed, if history’s any guide.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis