Australian Greyhound-Racing Industry to Fight Bans, AFR SaysBy
Industry has raised A$500,000 to challenge ban in two states
About half of all greyhound clubs are in New South Wales
Australia’s greyhound-racing industry has raised A$500,000 ($378,000) to help contest plans by New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory to ban the sport, according to the Australian Financial Review.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day