Angang Steel Rises After Forecast That Profit May Nearly DoubleBloomberg News
Mill benefits from steel price rally and cost cutting
CISA members post surge in profits in first five months
Angang Steel Co. shares rose to their highest in more than two months after it forecast net profit could nearly double in the first half, as the steelmaker slashed costs and benefited from improving margins.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt