U.K. Housing Momentum Was Easing Before Brexit, Halifax SaysBy
Lender says property values increased 1.3% in June from May
Mortgage lender says it’s too early to tell referendum impact
U.K. house-price growth showed signs of easing in the run-up to Britain’s European Union referendum, according to Halifax.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's