Transnet Probed by South African Regulator for OverpricingBy
Transnet SOC Ltd. is to be investigated by South Africa’s Competition Commission over allegations the state-owned ports and rail operator overcharges and gives preferential treatment to certain customers for port access.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations