Top Forecaster of Brazil Real Says Brexit Will Benefit CurrencyChiara Vasarri and Filipe Pacheco
MPS strategist Antonio Cesarano sees strong post-Brexit gains
Cesarano’s team had most accurate real forecasts, data shows
Brazil’s real, already the region’s best-performing currency, is set to benefit from increased demand for emerging-market assets following the U.K.’s vote to leave the European Union, the most successful forecaster says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet