Taiwan Shuts Markets, Offices as Typhoon Nepartak ApproachesBy
Weather bureau warns of strong winds, heavy rain Friday
Airlines canceled some flights; bullet train service halted
Taiwan closed financial markets and offices Friday as Typhoon Nepartak approached the island. Airlines across southern China canceled or rerouted flights in and out of Taiwan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy