Suncor Top Dealmaker as CEO Doubles Down on Oil-Sands FutureBy
Company using low prices to make some ‘very smart purchases’
Push will help lower costs; may raise environmental concerns
Suncor Energy Inc. is making the biggest bet on oil among the world’s largest producers, counting on recent purchases to help push costs lower while betting demand will outweigh supply -- and environmental angst over one of the dirtiest forms of the fossil fuel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations