Singapore Wrestles Back Title as Southeast Asia IPO King: ChartBy
Singapore’s stock exchange has regained pole position for initial public offerings in Southeast Asia. The bourse was lifted by the debuts of Frasers Logistics & Industrials Trust and Manulife US Real Estate Investment Trust, which accounted for 96 percent of the $1.2 billion raised in the first half of the year, and a drop in activity in Thailand. In the same period last year, none of the major regional exchanges raised less than Singapore.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock