Schibsted Ends Plan to Buy Real-Estate Site as Regulator ObjectsBy
Plan to buy Swedish website Hemnet was announced last year
Company will ‘consider other alternatives in the market’
Schibsted ASA, the Norwegian media company, terminated its plan to purchase the real-estate website Hemnet after Swedish antitrust regulators refused to approve the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts