RBNZ May Extend Investor-Lending Limits Amid Housing BoomBy
Deputy Governor says further rate cuts may pose housing risks
New national limits on property investors possible by year-end
New Zealand’s central bank may broaden lending limits on property investors as Auckland’s housing boom spreads to other parts of the country, Deputy Governor Grant Spencer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure