Puerto Rico’s Acosta to Step Down as Head of Development BankBy
GDB President Melba Acosta will leave the bank July 31
Acosta to depart as federal financial oversight begins
Puerto Rico Government Development Bank President Melba Acosta will leave the bank at the end of July as President Barack Obama forms a control board to oversee the island’s finances.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure