OECD Gurria Says ‘Boiling Anger’ Pushed U.K. Toward Brexit VoteBy
Lack of job security fueling Brexit-style outcomes: OECD
Economic warning on Brexit ‘proving us right’ daily: Gurria
The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development warned a lack of job security and wage growth is driving political fragmentation and was one of the reasons British voters opted to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis