Nomura Says Kuroda’s Fading Influence Seen in Yen Link to GoldBy and
Correlation at highest since 1978 amid rush for haven assets
Investors ‘extremely skeptical’ about BOJ policy, Ikeda says
Nomura Holdings Inc. says investors have lost faith in the Bank of Japan’s ability to weaken the yen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn