Mugabe’s Party Says Western Embassies Back Zimbabwe ProtestsBy and
Traffic around Harare returns to normal a day after protests
Teachers’ association says members stay away for two more days
Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe’s ruling party accused western embassies of sponsoring Wednesday’s strike by civil servants over the government’s failure to pay salaries on time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself