Mexico Consumer Prices Increased Less Than Expected in JuneBy and
Inflation remains below central bank’s 3 percent target
Banxico increased key interest rate to 4.25% after peso plunge
Mexico’s consumer prices rose less than expected in June, keeping the annual inflation rate below the central bank’s target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy