Dimon Says Brexit Could Be Reversed as Europe Fixes RegionBy
EU leaders should address rational objections behind vote
JPMorgan CEO says the market correction may become worse
Jamie Dimon, chief executive officer of JPMorgan Chase & Co., said Brexit is unchartered territory and there would be nothing wrong in changing course.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts