Legendary Hedge Fund Wants to Use Atomic Clocks to Beat High-Speed TradersBy and
Renaissance Technologies seeks a patent for anti-HFT invention
High-speed traders seen as threat, even to biggest hedge funds
Patent application no. 14/451,356 has one goal: to outrun the speed demons of Wall Street.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020