Gross Calls Sovereign Bonds Too Risky With U.S. Yields Near LowsBy
Yield on World Sovereign Bond Index falls to less than 1%
Demand for debt is waning following plunge in yield, CIBC says
Bill Gross said sovereign bond yields at record lows aren’t worth the risk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy