Gap June Sales Top Estimates as Traffic Improves at Old NavyBy
Sales exceeded expectations at all three of Gap’s major brands
Improvement could signal long-awaited turnaround taking hold
Gap Inc., the biggest U.S. apparel-focused retailer, posted June sales that topped analysts’ estimates, a sign the company’s long-promised turnaround could be taking hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’