Fewest Americans Since April File for Jobless Benefits: ChartBy and
More good news for the U.S. jobs market. Filings for unemployment benefits unexpectedly declined last week to the lowest level since mid-April, adding to evidence that labor is healthy and stable amid a shaky global economy. Jobless claims dropped by 16,000 to 254,000 in the week ended July 2, a Labor Department report showed Thursday in Washington.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner