Ex-Barclays Traders Get as Long as 6 1/2 Years in Libor CaseBy
Four former traders sentenced to more than 17 years combined
Sentences follow three-month conspiracy trial in London
Four former Barclays Plc traders were sentenced to as long as 6 1/2 years in prison for manipulating Libor as U.K. judges continued meting out tough punishments for white-collar crime.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts