EU Steel Industry Wins Wider Probe of Hot-Rolled-Coil ImportsBy
Russia, Ukraine, Serbia, Iran, Brazil face threat of tariffs
New case follows similar inquiry into Chinese shipments
The European Union threatened to hit Russia, Ukraine, Serbia, Iran and Brazil with tariffs on a type of steel known as hot-rolled coil, highlighting concerns about job losses in the EU industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy