College Financial Chiefs Are White Men Who Want to RetireBy
Women lagged behind men in title and salary, survey shows
Many institutions don’t have succession plans in place
Business officers at U.S. universities are predominantly white men earning $150,000 to $300,000 who plan to retire in three years or less -- and many of the institutions don’t have a succession plan in place, according to a new survey.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses