Brexit Means Even Mickey Mouse’s Yen Bonds Have Negative YieldsBy and
Number of yen company yields below 0% up 10-fold after Brexit
Buying on speculation ‘the BOJ will boost easing:’ SMBC Nikko
Japanese investors fleeing markets rocked by Brexit have fueled a 10-fold jump in the number of negative-yielding yen corporate bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill