Brexit Hurts Outlook for U.K. Fisheries as Trade UncertainBy
U.K. seafood suppliers may face tariffs in EU market, UN says
British exporters may have to cut fish prices to compete
The U.K.’s vote to leave the European Union will make it harder for British seafood exporters to compete with other countries, according to the United Nations’ Food & Agriculture Organization.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy