Brazil Real Extends Five-Day Decline as Central Bank IntervenesBy and
Monetary authority sold reverse swaps for fifth straight day
Real is worst-performing currency in the world in July
Brazil’s real dropped as commodities traded lower and the central bank intervened for a fifth consecutive day to weaken the currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses