Billionaire Drahi’s Altice Said to Weigh Sale of Belgian UnitBy
Phone carrier focusing on larger businesses in France, U.S.
SFR Belgium unit said to be valued at about $550 million
Altice NV, Billionaire Patrick Drahi’s telecommunications company, is considering selling its Belgian business to focus on bigger operations in markets such as the U.S. and France, according to a person familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas