Baseball Bats, Lies and Libor: The Fall of a Career Barclays ManBy
Peter Johnson sentenced to 4 years in prison by London court
Three ex-colleagues also imprisoned for as long as 6 1/2 years
Peter Johnson wasn’t in court during the trial of Barclays Plc traders accused of fixing Libor, yet the 61-year-old was always in the frame.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations