Aetna Said to Meet With DOJ on Friday About Humana DealBy , , and
Health insurer said to weigh divestitures in some markets
Aetna said to argue any loss of competition can be fixed
Aetna Inc. is preparing to meet with top U.S. Justice Department officials on Friday as it seeks to win antitrust approval for its $37 billion takeover of rival Humana Inc., people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single