Yuan Rule Change Set to Spur Dollar Borrowing, Offset OutflowsBy
‘Regulators want to encourage’ capital inflow: China Merchants
Dollar bond sales dropped 21% in first half as yuan declined
China’s easing of foreign-currency conversion rules last month is fueling speculation that regulators want to revive flagging dollar bond sales and support a tumbling yuan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap