Vanke A-Shares Snap Two-Day Decline After Holder Raises StakeBloomberg News
Shares jump as much as 5 percent at market open in Shenzhen
Largest holder Baoneng raised Vanke stake to 24.97 percent
China Vanke Co.’s mainland-traded A shares rose, ending a two-day losing streak, after a unit of Baoneng Group, which is fighting for control of the nation’s biggest publicly traded developer, raised its stake in the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis