Twinkies May Not Be Golden Treat for New Public Investors: ChartBy
Piece of cake. Private equity firm Apollo Global Management LLC and investor Dean Metropoulos -- majority owners of Hostess Brands LLC -- are due to reap a hefty return through a deal that will see the maker of Twinkies taken public. But according to Bloomberg Gadfly’s Brooke Sutherland, Hostess’s new public owners may not be as fortunate as consumers shift to healthier products, leaving little room for sweet treats in their shopping carts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Southwest Airlines Gives $5,000 to Passengers on Fatal Flight
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week