Twinkies May Not Be Golden Treat for New Public Investors: ChartBy
Piece of cake. Private equity firm Apollo Global Management LLC and investor Dean Metropoulos -- majority owners of Hostess Brands LLC -- are due to reap a hefty return through a deal that will see the maker of Twinkies taken public. But according to Bloomberg Gadfly’s Brooke Sutherland, Hostess’s new public owners may not be as fortunate as consumers shift to healthier products, leaving little room for sweet treats in their shopping carts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- U.S. Companies Abandon the NRA as Boycott Call Grows
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- Prime-Age Men May Never Return to U.S. Workforce, Fed Paper Says
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone