Tories Mulling More Borrowing May Threaten World-Beating GiltsBy
Policy proposal may mean additional supply for investors
Longer-dated bonds return more than 20% on rates, haven demand
With the race to be Britain’s next prime minister down to three candidates, holders of the world’s best-performing bonds are getting a taste of what may be in store as policy shifts to deal with the economic consequences of voters’ decision to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing