Televisa Says Probe Finds Anonymous Allegations Were FalseBy , , and
Auditor PwC is now able to sign off on annual report
Advertising sales rise for the first time in four quarters
Grupo Televisa SAB, Mexico’s largest TV broadcaster, said an external investigation requested by the company has concluded that allegations raised against executives in an anonymous letter sent to regulators were false.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses