Pound Slides Past $1.30 to Lowest in Three Decades: ChartBy
The drop deepened for sterling. After stabilizing early last week following the post-Brexit tumble, the pound fell for the fourth day in five Wednesday, nearing its lowest level since 1985.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations