Junk Seen Enticing Yield-Hungry Insurers as Capital Rules ShiftBy
Regulators may ease some junk-bond rules, CreditSights says
Low Treasury yields also push buyers to add risk, Haines says
U.S. life insurers may boost bets on junk bonds as regulators consider easing capital charges on some of the assets, according to a CreditSights Inc. report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing