Italy-EU Bank Rescue Talks Said Stuck Over Burden SharingBy and
Government seeking to use precautionary recapitalizations
Italy could inject as much as 5 billion euros in Monte Paschi
Talks between Italy and the European Commission to recapitalize Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA and other banks are stuck on whether creditors should face losses if taxpayer funds are used, according to people familiar with the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock