Inside a Mega-IPO: China Postal Bank’s (Very Large) NumbersBy
Lender will be No. 1 listed bank by outlets, with 40,000
$1 trillion of deposits and half a billion customers
Not everyone is a fan of Postal Savings Bank of China Co., the lender that could raise $8 billion in the world’s biggest initial public offering this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy