Copper Drops as Economic Concerns Mount, LME Stockpiles RiseBy and
Inventories climb to highest since February at LME warehouses
Copper has been over-delivered to China this year: Citigroup
Copper dropped to the lowest in a week as global economic concerns mounted and stockpiles at warehouses monitored by the London Metal Exchange increased to the highest since February.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner