IAC’s Diller Says Media Industry Has Too Few Decision MakersBy and
Creativity suffers under few owners, former studio chief says
Recent deals have made sense, CBS CEO Les Moonves counters
Tie-ups in the media industry have limited independent production and threaten creativity, though that may be changing with the growing popularity of online entertainment, according to IAC/InterActiveCorp Chairman Barry Diller, who has led several Hollywood studios.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap