Hostess Bets on Twinkies as Pabst Blue Ribbon of Junk FoodBy
Secret recipe doubles shelf-life of iconic yellow cake
Beer investors turn to frozen fried Twinkies for next win
It’s a playbook that worked with Pabst Blue Ribbon: Breathe new life into a moribund brand by cultivating hipster credentials. Now, the investors who helped revive Pabst beer are taking Hostess Brands public, banking on introducing a new generation of consumers to Twinkies, the company’s most famous baked product.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day