Foreign Homebuying Falls to 3-Year Low as U.S. Dollar GainsBy
Sales to non-resident foreigners fall to $44 billion
Canada was No. 1 source of buyers from outside the country
The amount of money that foreign homebuyers spent on U.S. real estate fell to a three-year low as the strengthening dollar and rising property prices cut into affordability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas