Global Dealmaking’s Chinese Savior Stumbles After Record SpreeBy
Challenges endanger $148 billion wave of overseas acquisitions
China capital controls, foreign opposition threaten deal surge
Chinese companies have gone big game hunting this year. Yet that record run is threatened by a rising set of challenges -- not to mention the Brexit shock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts