Clifford Chance Partnership Profit Up 10% Despite Brexit SlackBy
Elite London law firm reports 3 percent revenue growth
Double-digit growth in Americas and 9% in Asia-Pacific
Clifford Chance’s full-year profit jumped 10 percent as the law firm -- one of London’s largest -- expanded in Asia and the Americas to help offset slower growth in the U.K.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis